We have a new Blog!

Friday, June 5, 2009

True Rockstars - RockBand, Live in the Flesh!

The other night we got to relive Zach's glory days of when he used to play (guitar) and tour. We hung out with our friends Andy & Karyn and got to brush up on our band skills. We had a very supportive audience as well... Hailey thought we were amazing...



Apparently I'm not as great at drumming as I was last time... these guys actually had the kick drum hooked up!! Didn't even know there was a kick drum to rock band... *sighs*

For more of Zach's mad performing skills & lip syncing abilities, this little video might contain a special something for you...



Ah, the little joys in life... :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I needed that laugh this morning... Love you guys!! =)

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, these are hysterical! I love Rock Band, too, but I don't think I can rock it out quite as well as Zach did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I shouldn't quit the day job. When are we getting the band back together again??? "We're on a mission from God."

    ReplyDelete
  4. aahaaa! this is so funny. me & eugene like to play this too ... only he's actually a drummer and i play nothing :-( but its fun !

    ReplyDelete

You know you are bursting with something to say!