We wanted to share with you all a sneak peek of a wedding we did in Nashville, TN this past weekend for Chris & Holly. Their wedding was beautiful and went so smoothly (thanks to Kimberly, Joyce, and the rest of the staff at Riverwood Mansion). It was such a great wedding to be a part of. Chris & Holly are such a fun & amazing couple to be around!!
Love the cool wedding shoes on the star studded background!
Chris is a Navy Helicopter pilot.
We loved Holly's pearl necklace and great wedding dress!
Holly had some gorgeous wedding flowers too!
Wedding bubbles are the way to go!
Ok, that's it for now! To see a few more images from their wedding you can become our friend on Facebook and peruse through our albums.
If you would like to be notified once all of Chris & Holly's images are available for viewing, click HERE to sign the virtual guest book and you will also receive a gift certificate toward the purchase of images!
Below are a few of the amazing vendors who were a part of making this day! Their work and the venue will be showcased more on the full post of Chris & Holly!:
- The Enchanted Florist did the flowers for this wedding, and they were stellar as always
- Riverwood Mansion is where the ceremony & reception all took place (the women there are amazing!!!)
- Videographer - Allen Media Productions (Sarah is so pleasant to be around and work with!)
- Cake - French Confections
- Caterer - A Catered Affair
- Ceremony Musician - Russell Davis
- DJ - Chris Faulk
Chris & Holly we hope that your honeymoon is a blast and we can't wait to now visit up in your neck of the woods :)