This post is scheduled to go up Monday morning, and depending on when you're reading this (on Monday) we are either 1) hosting the 2nd IN-CAMERA: Shooting & Post Workshop, or 2) if it's in the evening, we are with the sold-out IN-CAMERA: Light workshop attendees for Part II of their two-day spanning workshop.
It has been a blast holding these workshops here in our home-town of Nashville,. TN and we are looking forward to moving on with planning the out of state & country workshops that we have been contacted about!
If you have yet to reach out to us about bringing our workshops to your area, please email us at INCAMERA@GrayPhotograph.com. We travel worldwide and would really love to bring one to Hawaii! Hint, hint! ; )
Below are some topics we share/teach on and can lead a workshop covering a few different combined items:
- Website Marketing: Are images really enough? – Standing out amid the rest by branding yourself on your site
- The Most Valuable Advertising – Utilizing Clients & Vendors to be your biggest advertisers
- Creating Balance – Having your business work for you and not you for your business
- Pricing – What to charge and how to charge it
- Client Meetings – How to utilize your client meetings to your advantage and book a higher percentage
- Advanced off camera lighting including multiple strobes
- Lighting ratios – Controlling different light sources to give your images the look you want
- Advanced composition & Leading Lines – Giving your images more visual power
- Exposure – How to properly use the histogram, LCD, the in-camera meter as well as a hand-held meter
- Accurate Color – In-camera custom white balancing techniques
- Post Production Workflow – How to edit 1,200 images in 2.5 hours