We have a new Blog!

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Bat Weekend Begins...

Before I type any further I need to make a very important clarification. Regarding the bowling blog below that Zach posted - it's lies!!! All lies!!! I did NOT get lots of gutter balls and he did not get lots of strikes!! Ok, well, maybe he did get a lot of strikes (go babe!), but I was not Gutter Queen, and I think it's important to tell the truth that he was the first to bowl a gutter ball. As a matter of fact - the first frame we bowled, I got a spare, and he guttered - not one ball but both! ... And then he preceeded to kick my rear and win that round and the following, but still... Ok, just had to get that off my chest... he he he ;) Way to beat me with grace, babe!

And now we head into the weekend with anticipation - not because of a wedding this time, but because of....

Photobucket

We are going to see the new Batman with some friends of ours we have made recently - Dustin & Lindsey - and we are excited and can't wait!! The best part about going to the movies is extra buttery popcorn and cherry SLUSHIES!! Woo hoo!!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you are bursting with something to say!