Seeking Individuals Eager to Learn!
We are opening our business up to individuals who want to serve and learn more about the wedding photography industry. This is your big chance as a budding photo geek (like us!) to get to see the inner workings of the wedding photography world!
We are looking for someone who is ready to work hard and wants to learn everything from shooting styles and advanced photography technique, to running a successful photography business from the ground up. The internship will include but is not limited to:
One-on-one Sessions over Coffee Learning About:
- Branding your business in order to stand out in the market
- Networking how-tos
- The 20% mindset and how it can make your business go where you never thought
- Letting your photos stand on their own without having PhotoShop serve as a crutch
- Post-production workflow
- Gear talk - Why we use what we use and how
- Q. and A. time - You pick the topic
Assisting at Shoots/Workshops:
- You will watch and learn how we interact with clients at a real event
- Help set up shots on location and work with our couples first hand during our Lifestyle Sessions as well as Weddings.
- Learn by doing – As your time with us draws to an end you will be able to act as third shooter with at least two of our weddings, and will be able to keep the images for your portfolio
- As we host photography workshops you will be a part of the behind-the-scenes team
What is Required?
- A minimum 3 month commitment
- Assistant work at engagement, bridal, wedding shoots and workshops
- A great attitude
- A desire to learn
- A strong desire to serve
We are excited to offer this internship because we not only have a strong desire to shoot beautiful wedding photos and have a great time working with couples, but we also love serving and helping other photographers reach their goals and dreams in any way that we can.
Please contact us if you are interested and we will send you an application to fill out. We will be conducting interviews here in Franklin by appointment only.
This internship is not a paid position.